Gone Travlin' - Blog


Looking out the window in Sydney ...

Monday, June 27, 2005

Hi Everyone!
Well we got up early this morning after a fairly sleepless night (thanks for the snoring Mum!!!) stressing & just thinking etc. We had a fantastic flight over - the smoothest flight I've ever had & we had tonnes of leg room 'cause even though I was just joking when I said 'lot's of leg room would be nice' to the check in guy, he gave us the emergency door seats! Well worth it. We've been in the transit lounge at Sydney for a few hours now & are getting a bit bored. The food is expensive & there aren't many shops. Oh well. The main problem is though, that I can't get on to my Gmail account on any of the computers here, because of internet security restrictions! GRRRR! Hopefully I'll be able to check my email at the next internet place...
But time is almost up, so better go. Will write soon! (and you'd better too!)

Love Sarah & Maarty

posted by Maarty @ 3:19 pm,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, 28 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

Sounds like you are having a great time already!

The lions looked very cute and cuddley!

We are having very cold weather here (-5) overnight!

Miss you both already
Lots and Lots of Luv
Tabz

 
At Tuesday, 28 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, you weren't the only ones with little sleep but I guess I can't blame the snorer! Hope you have a great day sight seeing in Bangkok, did you ring the taxidriver guy Sasha gave you the name of?
Ill go clean while your tour, Love Mum

 
At Tuesday, 28 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, its Jackie. Well, you are finally on your way. Its great getting emails from you so dont stop. All is okay here - busy as usual - pretty much as you left us. We have a new guy now called Lindsay now and he seems nice - a bit quiet but Ill soon sort that out. Where are you now?

 
At Thursday, 30 June, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a slackers, no up dates. You must be having too much fun. M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home