Gone Travlin' - Blog


Sleeping on Planes…

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

27 July 2005
The truth is I never really did travel to good on planes, that’s one of the reasons that we went for the larger seats. Not to sure just how much more room we got in the end but it seems quite a lot.
Right, I’ve been awake now for quite some time on hardly any sleep. Its now 7pm Thai time which is three hours out from Sydeny time which is two hours out from NZ time… so I guess that makes it midnight ish. Sarah is trying to sleep beside my and we are in a little cocoon of our space. We left Sydney behind, It really wasn’t the best airport in the world to spend 4 hours hanging out in, it only had one duty free shop – with a few rando shops and noly two cafes. To be fair the duty free shop was really large but only if you wanted booze.
Anyway I can see lights out the window and the screen is telling me that we are flying over or close to Bruni. Its been a relatively easy going flight so far. No dramas apart from Sarah dropping a can of coke on the floor. Not a too bigger deal – just didn’t tell anyone! Food is scarce but what we get is really good and the staff are fantastic. So far I’ve watched a quite good Pierce Brosnan film, half of oceans twelve and Pacifier – not Vin Diesels best by a long way I tell you! Oh also watched the latest John Travolta film, was kinda odd really, not your normal John Travolta film at all.

Just saw lightening out side, looks cool from above – slightly scary tho. Will tell Sarah later I think.

Well that’s it for now, we will write more when were on the ground and are in the 35 Degree heat that they tell us it is!!


Till next time


Maarty and Sarah

posted by Maarty @ 1:46 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home