Hangover Maybe...
Friday, July 15, 2005
Friday 15th July
Woke up in a bit of a state this morning, the mixed vodka that was free on the pub crawl was really strong so to be honest we got really hideously drunk!! We we’re out for the whole night getting home around half four drinking at al the pubs meeting lots of really nice people and only spent 20 euro.
For the rest of today we plan to sort our selves out – find out about the train to Prague, doing a little washing and sending a little box of stuff to Lesley. – Sorry Lesley, it’s a little bigger than we thought…
This city would have to be the most amazing city I have ever been to! I know that this is just the beginning but I can’t believe the difference between this culture and ours…So diverse. Unfortunately there is definitely a huge amount of the population smoking and you can smell it everywhere. It’s really odd going into McDonalds and people are smoking away. Alcohol is really, really cheap here and you can buy it everywhere, beers here cost around 2 Euro for the large size – being 750mls. And that’s from a pub!!! I really think that the city is fascinating there is so much history, Sarah and I both find it hard to come to terms with that we are just floating in the wind and can do just what ever we want but so far it’s worked out, we have had the free tour, the pub crawl as well as doing our own thing. Meeting people is really easy to, as everyone is in the same boat it’s very easy to strike up a conversation about the last place that they or you have been to. And as we are doing the opposite direction to a lot of people we can get good ideas off them for the next town!
posted by Maarty @ 2:38 am,
![]()