Gone Travlin' - Blog


Korp Kun Ka Siam (Thank you Thailand)

Monday, July 11, 2005

Monday 11 July

We woke up rather early this morning feeling just fine, & ready to tackle the very moist 35 degree heat! We spent a couple of hours in our hotel room reading before going to find some lunch, & a new bag to put stuff in to send to Lesley ( I promise it’s not a huge bag Lesley!!!) We have now re-packed our main packs & they’re so light! Yay! Now to buy things to fill them up again… As we’ve spent nearly all our Baht, a quiet night in is in order, before our mammoth 35 hours of travelling ahead of us tomorrow. Bring on Berlin!

posted by Maarty @ 10:02 pm,

2 Comments:

At Monday, 11 July, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there
you must be on line updating, or just finished as I was just on the computer looking at your web site, snuck out for 2 secs, and see that it has been updated again when I returned.
Lovely shots. Did you (maarty) go paragliding too?
Hope you have a good flight and I guess we'll catch up with you on the other side. Love to you both Mum S

 
At Tuesday, 12 July, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the big flight. Enjoying the updates and photos.
Much love
Dalice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home