Gone Travlin' - Blog


It's all Coming Together...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Well we are now settled into our flat and loving living on this side of town. I can get to work in 15mins although it still takes Sarah 45mins which is a little disappointing - still less than what she was when we were in Walm lane. We both love the space of the new flat and it even gets us cooking again as before we both couldn't be bothered - not much fun cooking a roast in the bedroom. Towards the end of living in Walm lane we were eating out four times a week. It's getting cooler by the minute, but I quite welcome it as summer here just seemed to keep going and going. Even now its still warm during the days its just now in the evenings or in the morning I might have to put on a jumper. We went to the Blue Man Group on the weekend. I think that 'hilariously bizarre' sums it up. We had the best seats which was a god send because we had just about given up on going to shows - we kept getting crap seats. The show was very well done and a good laugh!

Our next adventures will be wining and dining at one of Gordan Ramseys restaurants' (just in case you don't know who that is over in NZ he's London's top celebrity chefs, as well known as Jamie Oliver but completely different style and personality - you either like one or the other really). We are going to Bristol for the weekend mid November and then saving our pennies for our very exciting Christmas in the snowy (hopefully snowy that is!!) Scottish Highlands.

So there you are - all up to date. Hopefully we will throw some more mischief here and there making the most of our time in London - 136 days left!! (Until we change our minds again!!)

Oh also I am now the proud owner of a star. Sarah named a star after me in the Sagittarius Constellation!! It's in the branch of the M24 star cloud which is 1.41433055x10 meters away. Now I really will buy a telescope to check it out!


BBQ - London Style...



posted by Maarty @ 10:00 am,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 19 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the way you have redone the appearance of the blog. Bit wary of that bbq, though!
Charlie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home