Guy Falkes (Bon Fire Night)
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Well Guy Falkes was awesome! It was our first flat outing, and after a quick bite to eat off we went to see the display down at the Common which is a 10 minute walk at most. The good thing over here is with getting dark at 4pm it was pitch black when the show started at 7.30. It lasted for half an hour and was one of the better displays that I've seen to date. After the show we all came home and had a few drinks finally getting to bed just a tad after 4... Needless to say today has been all about recovering, although I decided that I really wanted to bake something so we went and bought Jamie Oliver's book called COOK and all the ingredients to make a carrot cake! (which ended up being the Most Expensive Carrot Cake in The World, but mmm, does it taste good!)










posted by Maarty @ 7:31 am,
![]()