Gone Travlin' - Blog


Waitangi Day in little old London!?

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hey well we're celebrating Waitangi Day early but that is how its done in London (we don't get the day off like you slackers!!). Definitely a few Kiwis out and about today for the 'Circle Line Pub Crawl', I was blown away by how many turned up for event! It kicked off at Paddington station just before lunch and went all the way through to a Haka in front of Big Ben as the bells chimed 4pm - most made it but there were a few looking a bit worse for wear!!! Anyway good to see so many of us out there...

P.S. The video really aint that great but hey it's a start and I'm sure practice will make perfect as i really want to take a few videos throughout Russia and Egypt (I even bought a new camera for the trip so lets see how it turns out!)







posted by Maarty @ 8:44 am,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, 04 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be a problem with your post. Shows "This video is no longer available", and it's not even Waitangi day yet!

 
At Sunday, 04 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, so I was a bit quick the first time, no I get it. Wonders of modern technology! Good to hear you, Sarah.
Charlie

 
At Thursday, 08 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ya
That was pretty cool - lots of noise. Was that taken with a digital camera or cell phone?
Mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home