First Day of Tour - Giza Pyramids
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Toady was fantastic, I finally got to see the Sphinx! It's amazing just how close the hotel is to the three pyramids of Giza, quite surreal, actually. We started the day at the Egyptian Museum, and then moved onto the three pyramids of Giza and then drove down to the Sphinx, which is just in front of the three pyramids.
Labels: Egypt
posted by Maarty @ 5:57 am,
![]()
2 Comments:
- At Tuesday, 10 April, 2007, said...
-
WOW!!!!
Words just can't describe what I feel, and thats just looking at the photo's. I can't imagine what it must be like standing there in person.
That weather doesn't look too bad either.
Mum S - At Tuesday, 10 April, 2007, said...
-
"Wow" was just what I was going to say too! It must be a truly amazing place to be! and the pyramids over your shoulders as you drink at the hotel are literally awesome!
