Gone Travlin' - Blog


And What Have We Come Back To?

Wednesday, September 05, 2007


Well with a farm house to renovate and a new life to organise there hasn't been a lot of time for much of anything to be honest. I personally am in to minds about being back in NZ - feels a little far away form the action but im guessing that there will more than enough to keep me busy for twenty or so years if Sarah has anything to do with it! I would really like to keep this blogger as a journal of the next few years as there will certainly be a lot of interesting things happening soon, especially with the sale of the farm - well just see what happens...

Labels:

posted by Maarty @ 11:21 pm,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 08 September, 2007, Blogger dtc said...

Well I just randomly clicked on here from my favorites list. Was surprised that you have updated! Cool :-) Hope all is going well with you guys. Give me a call sometime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home