She's getting bigger!!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Well were into week 16 now and Sarah's excited that it's starting to show, I bought my first baby clothing on Monday which was much harder than I thought, but after half an hour walking around Pumpkin Patch I found some socks and a little hat. Sarah has also insisted that we start looking into just what kind of pram we are going to get which I think is a little crazy but we went and had a look anyway and I am happy to report that most baby stores are fairly boring but I did manage to suck it up and last for 3/4 of an hour last weekend in a shop called milk (I think that's what it was called anyway).
posted by Maarty @ 11:08 pm,
![]()
1 Comments:
- At Friday, 20 June, 2008, dtc said...
-
wow she is beautiful!!
