Brighton
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
OK now it's getting HOT! We finally got some really good weather, it's been nice for most of the holiday but now that we are in Brighton the sun is out and what a lovely way finish our tiki tour than in the sunshine on the beach! Can't wait to get to London but I'm ashamed to say that I really can't buy a single item as I have filled my suitecase and some! Ninjette and I have a whole new wardrobe and Sarah unfortunately can only look on, as much as she tries nothing fits and all although there is a lot of maternity stuff here most of it isn't on special so it's frightfully expensive...
Labels: England
posted by Maarty @ 9:24 pm,
![]()
2 Comments:
- At Monday, 28 July, 2008, Unknown said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
- At Monday, 28 July, 2008, said...
-
Frightfully expensive? You have been there so long that you are starting to sound English!

