London Life
Monday, July 28, 2008
What an addictive lifestyle London is! Parts of it suck but I just love how easy it is to get around (when the Tube works properly! We had a couple of issues while there) and how nice and friendly the people are, although once again that doesn't include a lot of the people on the tube who are in a hurry! We had a wicked time catching up with friends and generally spending most of our time in pubs and restaurants. I think that I have put on about 5kgs with the pub food and all the beer but I loved every minute of it! We both left feeling glad that we had gone back and I feel much better about the decision that we made to come home, as London is no place for our little one!
Labels: England
posted by Maarty @ 9:00 am,
![]()